Organization: Foundation Communities
Foundation Communities owns and operates two Prosper Centers in Austin, Texas. At the Prosper Centers, our mission is to build pathways to financial wellness, higher education and health coverage so that individuals who face barriers have opportunities to prosper. At each site, community members can access free tax help, health insurance enrollment, college support services, and financial wellness programs.
The Operations Coordinator will support the work of the Prosper Center Team by ensuring that programs run smoothly. This person will collaborate with staff to outfit sites with the tools and equipment necessary for service delivery.
• Maintain an understanding of all Prosper Center programming.
• Meet with building vendors as needed for repairs, projects, etc.
• Ensure all technology is working properly and troubleshoot issues with computers, internet, printers, copiers, projectors and phones.
• Order and sustain an inventory of office supplies, PPE and equipment for all programs at the Prosper Centers.
• Establish seasonal workstations for program staff.
• Manage building and room schedules and assist with setup and breakdown of rooms.
• Greet clients and answer phones at the front desk when Client Support Specialists are on planned leave.
• Provide feedback and suggestions for improvements on operations policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Proactive, flexible and able to work independently;
• Able to respond to problems quickly and creatively;
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbally and in writing.
Position Information: This is a full-time (30-40 hours per week), benefits eligible position that pays between $19-$21 per hour. Time will be split between our two Prosper Centers at 2900 IH 35 SVRD and 5900 Airport Blvd. As pandemic conditions improve and in accordance with public health guidelines, we are gradually reopening our two Prosper Centers to staff and clients on an appointment-only basis. The Operations Coordinator will report to the Program and Operations Manager. This position requires sitting, standing, lifting and carrying materials approximately 25lbs. This position may also require driving depending upon circumstances.
Please attach a cover letter and resumé with your application.
Foundation Communities is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation & gender identity.
Pay range (if available):
$19-$21 per hour