YNPN Austin is a volunteer-driven organization. Our programs are made possible because of members sharing their talent, expertise, and enthusiasm. Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Follow YNPN Austin on social media. Follow @YNPNAustin on facebook, instagram and twitter
- Become a Member! Membership is available for a small fee and opens the door to quality professional development and networking opportunities. YNPN Austin members include mid-career professionals as well as those new to the nonprofit sector, recent college graduates, people new to Austin, and others committed to the future of nonprofits in the Austin area. Scholarships are available for any member where cost is a barrier to entry.
- Attend an event. Grow your network with fellow young nonprofit professionals through our professional development and networking events. Our events are open to everyone, whether you are a longtime member or first time visitor.
- Join a committee. We’re always looking for people to help further our mission in the following areas: programming, communications, strategic partnerships, membership engagement and development. Learn more on our committee page.
- Serve on the YNPN Austin Board of Directors and gain valuable professional experience and skills.